Sunday, April 10, 2011

quick update

this is going to be one hell of a week.. hectic schedule..
12- got a MUET exam ..
13- LI final report presentation
14- senior year dinner
15- rest
16- MUET again

see? told ya.. although I know maybe only a few people drop by this blog, do wish us luck people
for the LI report.. I do hope I don't have to present in front of sir anuar... sir, you are so scary you know? even though you always give away that sweet smile of yours... but that's just a dream... hahaha.. no one will get away from him... as for my MUET... I honestly don't  know what to do.. seriously.. don't know. And the best part is, I didn't study at all. Yay me!! hehe.. well. I am a very brave person.(by brave I mean idiot). always go to exam unprepared and regret it later. Always did that.. Got to change that tiny little bad habit of mine.  n_n

0 comments:

Post a Comment